We also utilize other modalities, or augment treatments using some of the following:
Cupping: the use of glass “cups” in which a suction is created. The cups are applied to the skin and the suction is used to promote and stimulate blood flow.
Mild electro-acupuncture: the stimulation of acupuncture needles with a mild electrical current to stimulate the flow of Qi.
Dietary advice: based on traditional Chinese medical theory.
Tui-na: Chinese traditional massage/acupressure to promote and stimulate blood and Qi flow.
Chinese prepared medicines and tinctures: used as an herbal adjunct in many cases.
Acupuncture and Herbs, Cupping, Gua Shu or Auricular Therapy Treatments Can Treat:
- Pain (Back/Neck/Hand/Shoulder/TMJ/Plantar Fasciitis/ Tendinopathy/ Knees/ Bursitis/Sciatica etc.)
- Headaches/Migraines/ Menstrual Headaches/Cluster Headaches etc.
- Anxiety/Depression/Panic/ Fear/ Anger/ Grief/ Stress
- Hormones/ Menopause/Perimenopause
- Digestive Disorders/ Gerd/ Ulcers/ Constipation/ Diarrhea/ IBS/ Etc.
- Women’s and Mens Health
- Substance Abuse Disorders and Smoking Cessation
- Neuropathy/ Fibromyalgia/ Numbness/ Tingling/ Diabetic Issues/ MS Related Issues
- High Blood Pressure and Cardiac Issues etc.