Join us for Spring Cleaning!!
We are all exposed to toxins on a daily basis. Our body must handle the burden of eliminating these chemicals along with the detoxification of hormones and by products of metabolism. If the body cannot handle this toxic burden the result is illness and disease. Optimize your body’s cleansing abilities by joining us in our spring cleansing program!
Benefits of Detoxification Include:
§ Jump-start a weight loss program
§ Increased energy and vitality
§ Greater mental clarity
§ Relief from digestive complaints
§ Clear skin
§ Improved mood
§ Reduced PMS
§ Clear wastes and dead cells from body
§ Elimination of food allergies and addictions
§ Revitalization of the body’s natural functions and healing capacities
§ Reduction of immune system stress
§ Improved immune system response.
§ Reduced blood pressure and blood fats (cholesterol and triglycerides)
About the Program
- The program fee is $269 and includes basic supplements, information packet, and four meetings to guide your weight loss cleansing program.* This fee must be paid in full when you register.
- Early Bird Discount: We offer a 10% discount if you register and pay by Thursday, April 25, 2013. Due to limited space we cannot offer refunds after this date.
- Final Registration Deadline: Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
- The program is led by Naturopathic Physicians Sharon Hunter and Christine Louden.
- One office visit is required prior to starting the program so that your physician can assess your health status, run any necessary lab work, and tailor the program for your specific needs. The cost of the visit is not included in the program fee.
- To register or for information, call (860) 232-0000 or (860) 347-8600.
Learn how to conduct a successful detoxification and be provided with all the information to repeat the process on your own, including:
- Learn how the body eliminates toxins through the skin, lungs, liver, bowel, and kidneys.
- Instruction on how to enhance these avenues of elimination.
- Information about nutrition and your optimal diet for detoxification.
- Support, materials, and supplements to successfully complete your detoxification program.*
- Support to help you handle any obstacles and difficulties.
*Each participant will need to purchase a protein powder specific for their cleansing plan. The doctors will help you determine the best one for you at the first meeting. Other supplements are optional.
Meeting Dates Location: A West Hartford Center location to be announced
Meeting 1: Tuesday May 14, 2013, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Meeting 2: Tuesday May 28, 2013, 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Meeting 3: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 10:00 - 11:30 am West Hartford Reservoir
Meeting 4: Saturday, June 8, 2013, 10:00 - 11:00 am