As we all move forward to deal with the changes we are faced with in our lives, we want to thank our patients for understanding the changes in office times and procedures in order to assist in slowing the spread of Covid-19. Please know our thoughts and hearts are with all of you who lost loved ones and we would like to express our sincere gratitude for all who risked their lives to protect and care for all of us.
The Connecticut Center for Health would like to announce that we will resume our normal office hours for patient care on Wednesday May 20th 2020. Our utmost priority is the health and well-being of our patients and staff members. We will be taking every precaution necessary for the safety of every person in our office.
We will modify our daily operations as follows:
- We will be limiting the number of people inside our office and carefully observing distancing guidelines.
- When making appointments: please alert our staff if you would prefer a tele-health appointment or a face to face appointment. We will note the details for each doctor.
- Currently, we will exclusively schedule tele-health appointments for patients that are immunocompromised and considered high risk.
- Every patient and staff member is required to wear an appropriate face mask.
- Patients and staff members will undergo a temperature and health screening before entering our office. Any person with a fever and/or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, will be asked to reschedule their appointment. Please call our office to reschedule if you are experiencing cough, runny nose, fever or shortness of breath. Please reschedule if you have been outside the state or visited a COVID hotspot in the 14 days prior to your appointment
- If you arrive for your scheduled appointment and you are not feeling well and you are symptomatic (flu-like symptoms):
- Stop and return to your car. DO NOT COME INTO THE BUILDING.
- Call our office at 860-347-8600 to schedule a tele- health appointment or an appointment at a later date.
The Connecticut Center for Health reserves the right to refuse a face to face appointment to protect other patients and our staff.
- We ask that patients do not bring additional persons/companions with them to their appointments unless assistance is absolutely necessary for the visit. A minor may be accompanied by one guardian.
- Although your visits here are not dependent on whether your practitioner receives your bloodwork results; we stress that getting your lab work done prior to your visit may be helpful. To eliminate any hesitation you may have regarding a visit to Quest, please visit the Quest website at: Quest Peace of Mind Policy to be reassured your health and safety are their priority.
- When checking in for your appointment our staff will ask health screening questions and verify your cell phone number at every visit. You will be asked to return to your vehicle. You will be called/texted when your practitioner is ready to see you.
- With regard to limited space and to comply with distancing guidelines, we will continue to ask that all non-office visit supplement orders be prepaid and shipped to you.
We thank you for trusting The Connecticut Center for Health with your health care needs, and thank you in advance for your compliance and patience as we navigate through these ever-changing times.