As we all grapple with the changes due to the pandemic, we want to thank our patients for understanding the necessity for our new office times and procedures in order to do our part in slowing the spread of Covid-19.
The Connecticut Center for Natural Health has one priority: the health and well-being of our patients and staff members. We will be taking every precaution necessary for the safety of every person in our office.
We are modifying our daily operations as follows:
- As we are limiting the number of people inside our office, we ask that:
- All non-office visit supplement orders be prepaid and shipped to you.
- Patients do not bring additional persons/companions with them to their appointments unless assistance is absolutely necessary for the visit. A minor may be accompanied by one guardian.
When making appointments:
- Please alert our staff of your preference for a tele-health appointment or a face to face appointment.
- Note: we will exclusively schedule tele-health appointments for patients that are immunocompromised and considered high risk.
- If you have been outside the state or visited a COVID hotspot in the 14 days prior to your appointment please call our office to reschedule.
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment:
- If you are not feeling well, have flu-like symptoms, or are experiencing cough, runny nose, fever or shortness of breath, please:
- DO NOT COME INTO THE BUILDING. Stop and return to your car.
- Call our office at 860-347-8600 to schedule a tele- health appointment or an appointment at a later date.
When checking in:
- Every patient and staff member is required to wear an appropriate face mask and practice safe distancing
- Patients and staff members will undergo a temperature and health screening before entering our office. Any person with a fever and/or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, will have their appointment rescheduled and be sent home.
- Your doctor will ask health screening questions and take your temperature before you are taken in for your appointment.
- If our waiting room is at capacity (2-3 people) you will be asked to return to your vehicle. You will be called/texted when your practitioner is ready to see you.
- Although your visits here are not dependent on whether your practitioner receives your bloodwork results; we stress that getting your lab work done prior to your visit may be helpful. To eliminate any hesitation you may have regarding a visit to Quest, please visit the Quest website at: Quest Peace of Mind Policyto be reassured your health and safety are their priority.
The Connecticut Center for Natural Health reserves the right to refuse a face-to-face appointment to protect other patients and our staff.
We thank you for trusting The Connecticut Center for Natural Health with your health care needs, and for your compliance and patience as we navigate through these ever-changing times.
Please know our thoughts and hearts are with all of you who have lost loved ones and we would like to express our sincere gratitude for all those who have risked and continue to risk their lives to protect and care for all of us.