Detoxification/Cleansing Program May 2017
Join us for Spring Cleaning!!
Many experts now recognize that Toxins are a Primary Driver of Disease. We are all exposed to toxins on a daily basis. Our body must handle the burden of eliminating these chemicals along with the detoxification of hormones and by-products of metabolism. If the body cannot handle this toxic burden the result is illness and disease. Optimize your body's cleansing abilities by joining us in our spring cleansing program!
Benefits of Detoxification Include:
§ Jump-start a weight loss program
§ Increased energy and vitality
§ Greater mental clarity
§ Relief from digestive complaints
§ Clear skin
§ Improved mood
§ Reduced PMS
§ Clear wastes and dead cells from body
§ Elimination of food allergies and addictions
§ Revitalization of the body's natural healing functions
§ Reduction of immune system stress
§ Improved immune system response.
§ Reduced blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides
About the Program
• The program fee is $299 and includes basic supplements, information packet, and four meetings to guide your detoxification/cleansing program.* This fee must be paid in full when you register.
• Early Bird Discount: 10% discount if you register and pay by Thursday April 20th.
• Final Registration Deadline: Thursday May 4th. Due to limited space we cannot offer refunds after this date.
• The program is led by Naturopathic Physicians Sharon Hunter and Christine Louden.
• One office visit is required prior to starting the program so that your physician can assess your health status, run any necessary lab work, and tailor the program for your specific needs. The cost of the visit is not included in the program fee.
• To register or for information, call (860) 232-0000 or (860) 347-8600.
Learn how to conduct a successful detoxification and be provided with all the information to repeat the process on your own, including:
• Learn how the body eliminates toxins through the skin, lungs, liver, bowel, and kidneys.
• Instruction on how to enhance these avenues of elimination.
• Information about nutrition and your optimal diet for detoxification.
• Support, materials, and supplements to successfully complete your detoxification program.*
• Personal support to help you handle any obstacles and difficulties.
Location: A West Hartford location to be announced
Meeting 1: Tuesday May 16th, 6-8pm
Meeting 2: Tuesday May 30th, 6-7:30
Meeting 3: Saturday, June 3rd, 9 am-10:30am
Meeting 4: Tuesday, June 13th, 6-7 pm